les démons Index du Forum

les démons
se qui sont dans le groupe

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Would you buy a used bike with altus components?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les démons Index du Forum -> les démons -> les bikers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 148
Moyenne de points: 0
points de bienvenue: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Déc - 06:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Would you buy a used bike with altus components? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I found a used Bianchi XC 211 MTB from the early 1990s that has a CrMo steel frame (no idea if butted) and looks as if it was in a good condition. But unfortunately it is equipped with Shimano Altus components. \edit: Does the Bianchi still have the old thread-on freewheels? Link to the Bianchi 

On the other hand I found a bike that is covered with ugly stickers but underneath it is a double butted tange infinity frame from the late 1990s to the early 2000s. It has a Deore XT rear derailleur and a STX crankset. But unfortunately it has 28" rims while I find 26" like the ones on the Bianchi more appealing. Link to the tange bike

I don't really have actual experiences to compare 26" and 28" but I'm expecting a higher sturdiness and a more comfortable ride on rough roads/pavements when commuting on 26". In addition people say that 26" are more agile and the acceleration was better.

Is the difference really that big or are other factors more important?

Please Help.

Thanks !

for more you can check:
References: https://www.bikeforums.net/general-cycling

animated ads

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Déc - 06:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les démons Index du Forum -> les démons -> les bikers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation