les démons Index du Forum

les démons
se qui sont dans le groupe

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

What Is The Towing Capacity?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les démons Index du Forum -> les démons -> les bikers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 148
Moyenne de points: 0
points de bienvenue: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Déc - 05:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: What Is The Towing Capacity? Répondre en citant

Hi,

Hey everyone, the question I have is what is the difference between a water cooled engine and an air cooled engine. I was checking out the BMW R1200RT and it's air cooled but I like the look and size of the bike. I heard that the water cooled engine is better, but something must be okay about the air cooled engines becaue they are still in production.

The only thing I heard about the air cooled engines is that they die at the higher altitudes because of the thinning air. That came from a Harley guy I know, but I know he does not do cross-country or interstate rides. I ride a 2003 Suzuki SV1000S, which is water cooled, but the engine gets hotter than fish grease. I know when I get a newer bike I will get a sport touring bike, but I really do not have a full understanding of air cooled and water cooled engines. All comments are welcomes....laters...

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/28/16060

Startup Launch Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Déc - 05:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les démons Index du Forum -> les démons -> les bikers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation